SWIMWEAR BODY SIZE GUIDE
Nobody wants samples that fit poorly, so ensure to check our size guide first.
Should your samples arrive & you consider too big or small, we do not remake. You may request our sizes be adjusted by grading up or down half or full size. For example, request our size Medium to be your size Small.
When measuring, use a cloth tape & wrap around the waist, bust & hips & compare to our International sizes.
Notes on Patterns
- Our sizes are all plotted using computerized 2D Auto Cad software & printers.
- Working digitally always result in better fits & grades than working with paper patterns.
- Once you have your samples in hand, slight edits can be fixed very quickly, editing the patterns for no cost with an online video call with one of our sample specialists.
Before you place your sample order, please check our International Size Guide below.
Model shot in Bali wearing size Small-Bikini Top Code KT 32959 & Bottom Code KT 32960
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of the bust.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of the hip, approx. 4cm above the crotch.
Use a soft cloth tape & ﬁt close to the body.
Don’t ﬂex when measuring & keep fairly straight but not too rigid.
Swimwear Care Instructions
To ensure your customers experience long-lasting quality, we recommend the following :
- Hand washing your swimwear in fresh cold water as soon as possible after wearing.
- Ensure your swimsuit is completely dry before storing.
- Do not machine wash & try not to use machine detergents. If you feel you have to use a detergent, then use one with no moisturizers.
- Sun, tanning creams & chlorine can damage and discolour swimwear, so use caution.
Always wash bright & similar colours separately.
- If damp or wet, keep bright colours away from other fabrics.