Dispatch & Delivery
DHL arrives daily at our office to collect & deliver packages. In most cases, allow three to five working days from pick up to delivery. If you send goods to us, they may attract import tax which will be invoiced to you for payment before the goods are released.
DHL is the number one choice for most brands, as there is no messing with airlines or import agents. The goods come directly to your door after you have paid local taxes in your country.
Importing into Bali can be tricky and costly should you declare the value too high or low. That’s why we strongly advise you to read the notes below & contact us before you send anything.
Requesting pickups or sending packages to us
We require 2 days to organize pickups.
The maximum allowance per package is ten articles. If you have more, you must send two packages.
Please send us your packing list before requesting a collection.
- Only send packages via courier with a sign on delivery
- Mark your goods as SAMPLES ONLY – NOT FOR RESALE.
- Add the number of units with a description of the goods & values.
- Most customers value each article between $8 and $10.
- Remove any price labels and tags.
- Indonesian customs may fine you if you mark your values too low.
- Do not use postal services such as EMS, as they can take weeks to arrive.
See an example packing list.
Email your packing list here.
It’s impossible to know what Indonesian Customs will charge for duty & tax on imported goods. These charges will be invoiced to you that must be paid before the goods can be cleared & delivered.
We only offer advice & are not responsible for import costs.
Sending packages to you
We will provide a tracking number one working day after collection.
Prices shown below are estimates including insurance to the value of the packing list value & courier fee.
Courier rates quoted are non-negotiable and payable in advance.
- Allow 3-7 working days from the uplift to your door.
- Production orders are packed into 36 x 58 x 46 cm boxes. (15 x 23 x 18 inches)
- Some destinations require a company tax number to import goods.
We advise contacting your local courier office to check there are no restrictions to your destination.
- Most countries charge 10% duty + VAT or GST on landed costs payable before goods can be delivered.
- Please check the delivery address & active daytime mobile number you provided are correct.
- We are only tax-free for importing fabrics into Indonesia & cannot assist with any charges payable upon entry to your country.
Couriers will attempt a delivery to your designated address two times, after which the goods may be returned to Bali.
Track your package – DHL – FEDEX.
Any questions re dispatch or delivery, contact us prior to goods being picked up.
If this all sounds complex, it’s not. If you are still trying to figure out the best way to handle dispatch or delivery costs & regulations, then use the tabs below & one of our team will get back to you pronto to sort things out.