Getting Started & Costing
First things first, let’s discuss how to get your collection what is referred to as your ‘handover’, priced.
You will have your selection of designs & gone over in detail the fabrics on offer. You will take note of what colors are in stock, & those that have to be imported & get them sent over to be analysed. If all clear, we will get back to you with the best prices possible.
This is now your handover. You can send over as photos or screen shots from any website, or as good clear drawings or detailed spec sheets.
- In the main, front & back screen shots with weblinks & notes is the #1 choice.
- Any styles selected from any brand we manufacture for, we will inform to change.
The prices you will be offered are all-inclusive to the finished articles, with no nasty hidden surcharges. With an easy to understand to the point handover, chances are your receive your prices in max 2 days. Complex handovers can sometimes flounder over the small points, costing much in time to get right.
We are seeing the latest on-trend figure enhancing shapes outselling complex designs by many times. With a decent photoshoot & some good posts to Social Media, brands who tick all the boxes are completely storming the market right now, back at us with new PO’s & top up orders faster than anything we have experienced pre Covid.
Bottom line, you’re in this to be successful, seeing sales pumping & money flowing in. Let’s help you make that dream a reality come true.
Once you have priced your own custom designs, your ready to go into sampling.
Your decision now is to either produce them in either plain or print.
You can select your plain colours from our stock fabrics or if the colours not in stock, to be imported. The difference for smaller brands is much greater than established brands who order larger numbers.
The MOQ using our stock fabrics is 20m per colour. In most cases, colours used in sampling follow through to bulk orders seeing faster turn-arounds allowing you t grow faster more organically to the point you can order colours roll based.
Colours to be imported.
Selecting we import the colours for you means in 70m rolls. These have to be used up in production. One roll makes on average 200 bikinis or 100 sets & adds on average 3 weeks to your timeline.
- Our in-stock colours are not left overs. They are the latest on trend colours with over 30,000m ready to cut, the largest of any producer in Bali.
Prints – Always a priority
If you’re looking to add some high-quality defini on prints, then follow this link.
We offer two ways to print, digitally overseas & via sublimation in Bali & the differences need to be understood.
Sublimation print in Bali on Poly
- Quick, 2 days – MOQ 20m per motif
- Colour may fade in contact with chlorine or salt water
Digital print overseas on Nylon
- Allow 3 weeks for strike off or production orders
- Colours are deeper & richer in tones
- Fabrics & hand feel is softer.
- Colours never fade.
- Prices are the same as sublimation as we import using our tax free license.
Sample motifs are printed in 2m sections. The printed fabric is then used to produce your actual samples. Whilst we are printing, we prepare your patterns
Ready to go Designs
If your using some of our ready to go designs, then all we have to do is to add your logo, layout & sizes via a Heatpress to create your own iconic collection.
See Ready to go designs here
For either custom shapes or ready to go ones, sampling takes approx 4-6 weeks samples ready for dispatched via courier.*
*Due to certain factors outside of our control as well as a huge increase in orders, we advise to allow extra time.
Select your fabric & colours here
Let’s get you Priced
Select one of four ways to work
- Email your custom private label designs – most popular
Attach your images to an email or via WhatsApp as a word or .PDF Doc.
- Select from our Ready to Go Designs
Download & fill in our sample request form & send back.
- Upload your collection via our website (Below)
From your desktop, mobile device, etc. drag to our upload page design per design.
- Send the real samples via courier.
If you have designs you want us to work from, then send them over via courier.
How to send here
Our team of specialists will go over your handover to ensure clarity & max 3 working days you will receive prices.
- Prices offered will be the closest es mated price we can offer. This price will Inc. all fabric & make up to the point your samples are packed & ready for FedEx to pick up.
See how we produce your samples here
- Issues such as branding & accessories are discussed once your samples are on the go
- We require your artwork (logo & layout) for any branded heat press. See our accessories page here
- Prices offered include metalwork, heat press, hygienic labels, each article packed into a biodegradable bag. Requests for custom made accessories, packaging etc, will be invoiced separately